E-cycling is the recycling of electronics. When these items are placed at the curb they are sent to the landfill as refuse. The City encourages residents to bring these items to our Public Works Services Facility to be recycled.
City of Annapolis residents and businesses may safely dispose of these items at our drop-off location for e-cycling (free of charge):
Public Works Services Facility
935 Spa Road
Annapolis, MD 21401
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
Please report to the office for assistance.
Please do not dispose of electronic equipment in your refuse.
- Computers / laptops / flat screen monitors (NO CRT monitors) / keyboards / other computer-related items
- Flat screen TVs (no large projection-style TVs or CRTs)
- Radios / stereos / speakers / wires
- Small electric kitchen appliances / microwaves / toasters / toaster ovens (no appliances containing freon)
- Sewing machines / vacuum cleaners / dehumidifiers
- Telephones / cell phones
- Copiers / printers / fax machines / scanners / typewriters
- Cables / cords
Items that are collected will be refurbished, dismantled for parts and further processed to reclaim base materials. Secure data destruction will be provided.
Please note: We can no longer accept the following items in E-cycling:
CRT Monitors and CRT TVs
You may take these items to:
7946 Fort Smallwood Road
Curtis Bay, MD 21226