E-cycling is the recycling of electronics. When these items are placed at the curb they are sent to the landfill as refuse. The City encourages residents to bring these items to our Public Works Services Facility to be recycled.
Items that are collected will be refurbished, dismantled for parts and further processed to reclaim base materials. Secure data destruction will be provided.
City of Annapolis residents and businesses may safely dispose of these items at our drop-off location for e-cycling (free of charge):
Public Works Services Facility
935 Spa Road
Annapolis, MD 21401
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
Please report to the office for assistance.
****Please Note: We can no longer accept monitors or TVs of any kind.****
Please do not dispose of electronic equipment in your refuse.
- Computers / laptops / keyboards / other computer-related items
- Radios / stereos / speakers / wires
- Small electric kitchen appliances / microwaves / toasters / toaster ovens (no appliances containing freon)
- Sewing machines / vacuum cleaners / dehumidifiers
- Telephones / cell phones
- Copiers / printers / fax machines / scanners / typewriters
- Cables / cords
You may take CRT Monitors and CRT TVs to:
7946 Fort Smallwood Road
Curtis Bay, MD 21226