Helpful Hints for Compliance with Collection Regulations
- Refuse cans should have tight fitting covers.
- Refuse should be in plastic trash bags (with openings securely closed) placed in container.
- Recycling shall be securely placed in the container with heavier material on top. Plastic bags should be secured inside another bag and secured on top.
- Refuse, recycling, yard waste and bulk material shall be placed at the curb by 6:00 am on your collection day. Material shall not be placed at the curb prior to 6:00 pm the night before collection.
- Containers shall be removed from the sidewalk no later than 12:00 am following the collection.
- Containers shall be clearly marked with minimum 3" high numbers indicating the address number from which material is being collected.
- Containers in the Historic District shall be removed and stored from view between collections.