What hazards are prone to the City of Annapolis?
- Winter Snow Storms
- Severe Thunderstorms
- Excessive heat
Why is the City vulnerable?
- The City is a coastal community which is susceptible to flooding
- The City is the seat of Maryland Government with the House and the Senate
- The City has a military academy
- The City has a large stadium which has a capacity of 34,000
- The City Dock is a large venue which is popular for many community events
- The City has a Historic District with unique structures
Navigate on the left to learn more about the local hazards that are prone to Annapolis.