Current City of Annapolis Waste Hauler Permits will expire on May 31, 2014. Permits are issued for one year.
In order to renew or apply for a City of Annapolis Waste Hauler Permit, the following is required (see links following):
- Complete and submit City of Annapolis Waste Hauler Application Form,
- Submit a copy of your valid Anne Arundel County Waste Hauler Certificate for each vehicle to be operated under this permit,
- Download and view both Annapolis Waste Hauler Seminar presentations,
- Complete and submit a signed Certification Form, and
- Submit an application fee of $25.
The application must be completed and submitted along with applicable licenses, required documents, and the total fee no later than the date indicated above to avoid penalties. Applications will be reviewed to determine if any changes to the permit are required.
Mail application, required documentation, and payment to:
City of Annapolis
Department of Neighborhood and Environmental Programs
145 Gorman Street, 3rd Floor
Annapolis, MD 21401
Make check payable to: City of Annapolis.
If you have any questions, please contact Frank Biba, Chief of Environmental Programs, at 410-263-7946.