Enter your "Usage:" value from your previous bill (see image below)
The calculator will display old and new estimated water and sewer charges
Water and Sewer Rate Study - Objectives for the Rate Study
- Necessary review of water and sewer funds to restore stability and financial health.
- Need for long-term financial planning due to significant future capital investments required for systems.
- Establish appropriate pricing structure for water and sewer service.
- Funding will be needed for extensive capital improvement plans, including the new Water Treatment Plant (WTP).
- The last rate study was conducted in 1999.
- There have been no sewer rate increases since 1999. There was a 24% water rate increase last year.
City of Annapolis Comprehensive Water and Sewer Rate Study Report