- When will my online payment be posted to my account?
It takes one or two business days, depending on the time of day you made your payment. The files are updated once every business day.
- Why won't you accept my credit card?
We accept VISA and Mastercard. If your VISA or Mastercard is not accepted, please call your credit card provider.
- I paid my bill this morning at your office, but when I looked at my online bill later in the day, my payment is not shown.
Online bills are updated every business day in the morning. Any transactions that have occurred after that update will be displayed the following business day.
- My check bounced. I tried to pay it online, but it wouldn't work. Why?
Please come into the office to pay for your check with cash, money order, or certified check. We cannot accept online payments for dishonored checks.
- Can I pay other City bills online?
Yes. In addition to your capital facilities assessment, you may pay your quarterly utility bill online. To pay your utility bill over the Internet, please click on PAY UTILITY BILL ONLINE or use the link on the City's homepage.