Regina C. Watkins-Eldridge, MMC, City Clerk
The Office of the City Clerk consists of the City Clerk, Deputy City Clerk and during election years the Election Administrator and the Assistant to the Election Administrator.
The City Clerk
- is the custodian of the City Seal and the legal records of the City
- keeps a record of all proceedings of the Annapolis City Council
- prepares, maintains and records all laws, ordinances, and resolutions adopted and enacted by the Annapolis City Council
- prepares and grants certificates for licenses
- directly issues over twenty-five different types of permits
The City Clerk or her designee serves as Clerk to the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board and the Board of Supervisors of Election.